The Brooklyn Elementary PTO makes an effort, every day, to help students, families, teachers and staff, and the Brooklyn/Oregon community become stronger through support, understanding, and education.
To enrich the educational and social environments at Brooklyn Elementary School by building relationships, encouraging healthy behaviors, and helping students grow as learners.
The Brooklyn Elementary PTO aims to:
- Share our energy, talents, and time in support of high quality education for all students;
- Support teachers so they can meet students’ physical, mental, and social needs;
- Encourage a healthy, active school environment;
- Organize events and activities that encourage school spirit;
- Invite diverse perspectives and participation from families;
- Promote a team atmosphere among parents, teachers, and administration; and
- Help address emerging and unbudgeted school needs.